Appointments & Cancellation
For your convenience, appointments can be scheduled by calling our office at 602-952-8111. As a courtesy to other patients, we ask that appointment cancellations be made at least 24 hours in advance by calling our office.
What to Bring to Your Appointment
Please bring the following items to your office visits:
- Insurance card(s)
- Driver’s license or other photo identification
- List of your current medications and dosages
- Any pertinent medical records or test results
- Insurance Co-payment
- Worker’s Compensation Information (If Applicable)
Patient Registration Forms
Save time by completing a new patient registration form and bring it with you to your first appointment.
- New Patient Registration Form
- New Patient Registration Form (For Medicare Patients)
- New Patient Registration Form (For Patients with Non-Contracted Insurance)
Accepted Health Insurance
If you need foot or ankle treatment but aren’t sure if you’re insurance will cover the cost, please contact us to verify your insurance is an accepted provider. We want to ensure you get the best care possible without the worry of costly medical bills. If you have any questions about medical insurance coverage, call our office at 602-952-8111.
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Thompson Peak Medical Center
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center
We consider your privacy a priority. The HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices describes how medical information may be used and disclosed.